“I can’t think of anything less funny than dying in a zombie attack,” says Max Brooks. Max is right. A little bit of preparedness can go a long way. ZIB is a zombie survival blog that provides practical advice, without being afraid to recognize the absurdity of itself.
In an age of terror, natural disasters it may seem revelations is nigh. Why bother with zombies when there are more pressing threats.
Well, at ZIB we believe preparing for a zombie attack is just like any other disaster. The same rules apply. And nobody is more keenly aware of the absurdity and practicalities of zombie survival like Max Brooks.
Top 10 Lessons for Surviving a Zombie Attack
1. Organize before they rise!
2. They feel no fear, why should you?
3. Use your head: cut off theirs.
4. Blades don?t need reloading.
5. Ideal protection = tight clothes, short hair.
6. Get up the staircase, then destroy it.
7. Get out of the car, get onto the bike.
8. Keep moving, keep low, keep quiet, keep alert!
9. No place is safe, only safer.
10. The zombie may be gone, but the threat lives on.
What do you think about this list?